Here are recent highlights. For more information, click on each category.
A small sample of print, online, radio and TV appearances, plus op-eds I wrote.
- Xcel Energy proposes increase in rates, WKBT-TV, La Crosse, WI, September 24, 2015.
- Op-ed: Empowered: A tale of three cities taking charge of their energy future, CapTimes (Madison, WI), September 20, 2015.
- Q&A: Minnesota as a leader in the ‘utility of the future’, Midwest Energy News, February 3, 2015.
- Question of the Week: Do we need energy storage?, Windpower Monthly, November 17, 2014.
- Rooftop Solar is Just the Beginning; Utilities Must Innovate or Go Extinct, Grist, October 21, 2014.
Speaking engagements, webinars, and other public appearances.
- Regulating the Utility of the Future, National Governors Association Learning Lab on “Utility of the Future,” Boston, July 27.
- Germany’s Transition to Renewables: Gutsy or Foolhardy?, National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC) Annual Meeting, November 16, San Francisco. Narrated presentation available online.
- UT Energy Institute symposium, Texas & Germany: Energy Twins?, September 2, Austin (moderator).
I curate four Flipboard “instant magazines,” tracking progress on Power Markets, the German energy transition, personal actions on climate change, and America’s Power Plan.
Links to videos that I appeared in, produced, wrote scripts for, or contributed to.